This post may contain referral/affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
My Love Language is Gift Giving and this language goes deeper than the actual gift itself, but for shits and giggles- here are the most wanted items on my list this year that I think is great for the practical people in your life.
- Luxury PJ set in a classic color – I think I’m ready to step into adulthood by getting real pajamas. LOL!
- FEED Project Market Bag – I take my reusable bags with me everywhere and I am happy to support businesses that give back.
- Think and Grow Rich book by – This book is next on my list to read. I’ve been on a self-care reading binge lately and I can already feel my soul being awakened and aligned.
- Luxury silk pillowcase and eye mask set – I hear this is life-changing. We will see!
- Gunmetal and Pyrite Moon necklace – This necklace features a chain of Pyrite stones. Pyrite = reflection, prosperity, clarity. All things I’m looking forward to in 2020!
- ThredUP Giftcard – I’ve been doing more secondhand apparel shopping this year and it truly has brought me great joy! My wallet has thanked me too.
Tell me, what’s on your list this year?