This post may contain referral/affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
It’s been a hot minute, guys. Life was a bit hectic since putting our house up on the market. And now that we are under contract and just waiting till closing date, I have a bit of time to sit and relax (HA!) and share with you all what I’ve been loving lately. I’ll just jump right into it.
1. An awesome striped tee. This is a must have staple for my wardrobe that can be worn year round. This spring has been a bit weird with all the rain we’ve been getting. So it has been a bit chilly so I opted for a long sleeve version. This one by Amour Vert is like slipping a piece of heaven on your skin. It is made of 94% Modal and 6% Spandex and the stripes are so flattering! It is made in the USA and for every tee purchased, Amour Vert plants a tree. I love supporting ethical and sustainable companies!
2. A red, chunky heeled shoe- preferably with pointy toes. While packing my closet for storage/moving, I noticed what was missing from my wardrobe was a statement shoe such as a comfy but stylish red heel. I searched my favorite online retailers and found this one for sale on Nordstrom website and I’m in love. I have a feeling I will be wearing this shoe a lot this summer and I’m contemplating on getting a backup pair.
3. So I’ve been having good luck with Gap denim jeans this year. I’ve found 2 that fit perfectly so that I don’t have to pay extra to have it hemmed. The only problem is, they never carry petite sizes in store and by the time I get my order and want to order more, they’re all sold out! Bummer.
4. Large size moving boxes from Walmart. These boxes are deep and comes with precut holes for handles. I’ve had to pack a lot of our things recently and found that these were the best boxes and reasonably priced too.
5. I’ve kept my word and have purchased mostly secondhand clothes this year- mainly from Poshmark and ThredUP. I have found amazing deals on designer labels on ThredUP and can’t recommend it enough. It’s also a great place to send in your unworn clothes for a little cash back. You can read about selling on ThredUP on my blog post here. And here’s $10 off by using this link:
Note: For new customers only.